High Efficiency And Low Current Solenoid Directional Control Valve HD-G02-B/E SERIES
Description of Model
|Directional control valve||Spool Type||Valve size||Wiring Connection type|
|High Flow Wet Pin Solenoid Directional control valve (plug-in board type)||Refer the list of Spool Function
|G02 1/4” (D03)(NG06)||LW:
High efficiency and Low current Solenoid Directional control valve
Standard High Flow Wet Pin design valve
- The variety of the magnetic coil voltage, please refer to the Coil Specifications.
- When selecting the O-RING-plug, please indicate the port size(mm).
- When selecting A or B, adjustment type, please refer to the table and description in 手動調整電磁閥 .
- B-type valve can reduce current effectively, even energy-saving.
- B-type valve can reach the high flow and pressure as the same as E-type.
- Low temperature rise and can increase life time of hydraulic components.
- All types valve increased the port size to improve the flow greatly.
- The B and E type solenoid valves size conform to the international standard and totally interchangeable.
|Holding Current (A)||B-type||0.43||0.43||0.22||0.22||1.72||1.05||0.38||0.19|
|Start Current (A)||B-type||1.45||1.47||0.89||1.01|
|Insulation Class||PEWH class|
|Maximum Tolerable Temperature||180°C|
- Within ±10% application of rated voltage.
- If you have special voltage requirements, please contact us.
B Type VS. E type temperature rise performance
- The operational pressure in the test of the coil temperature is 100kgf/cm².
- The coil temperature test at a constant temperature of 25° degrees in the laboratory.
- AC220V coil type, for example.
B-type, E-type Valve Feature
- Dual line tank design reduces the pressure drop resulting in better flow characteristics.
- The spool's design is the increased size and can improve the better flow characteristics Huge increasing of back-pressure allowable and lower internal resistance.
- New special design type of coil can lower current effectively, even energy-saving. Can reach the high flow and pressure as the same as E-type. ※Please refer to the table Pressure Drop Curve Number.
- The valve's feature and dimensions are as the same as E-type.
- The B-type solenoid valve will improve your product quality and increase the company's competitiveness.
Pressure drop curve (measured at v=38mm²/s and temp.=50°C )
|Model Numbers||Pressure Drop Curve Number||Max Allowable Back Pressure|
Description of feature
|Specification||Max. Pressure (kgf/cm²)||Allowable Back pressure(kgf/cm²)||Max. flow (L/min)||Coversion frequency (Cycle/min)||Hydraulic oil temperature range (°C)||Hydraulic oil viscosity range (cst)|
|315||70~160||60||AC、DC type: 240 RF-N-S type:120||-15~+70||10~400 (ISO VG46,68)|
Max. flow, max. pressure &allowable back pressure will be varied to different spools.
- Springless type valve should be installed horizontally.
- Installation surface and valve surface should be keep under 3.2z surface roughness.
- Please do not change the parts of solenoid valve by yourself.
- If the spool’s sizes are different, that can not interchangeable.
- G02:Screw of main body M5x45L……4pcs.
- DL-type coil socket with protective cover.
- Main body with sub plate.